Thursday, December 14, 2006

Letters and Well Wishes

flutter thru the mail slot
with confetti, coloured paper
and photos of families and pets,
linked arms

dear homebound-distant-contact:

my world is limitless. This
year I dressed in all the
mystery of foreign soil and
cultures. I walked with god
along the outermost horizon,
where the sky and the water
blend. They really do blend!
I tasted everything, I felt
everything. My skin has turned
to leather, and I inspire envy
wherever I go – the scent of
coconut follows me in the
turbine of my path. I am
climbing and climbing, and
there is always a foot-hold for
me. My world is limitless.

dear seasonal-contact:

i moved back into my
parent’s house and
started work in an office.
I am buried in days
linked together like a
popcorn garland of
movie watching and
falling out of love.

Happy Holidays

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like this one heather, but cheer up, your world will be limitless too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home